Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dave's Long Box: Going to a better place




Well, we are going to bid a fond farewell to Dave's Long Box, as Dave is moving on to other things. So Be it.


I for one, will never forget the following


Thor: Smack Talker


Dave's Totally Awesome X-Men



Boob War






These and other things, we all have Dave to thank for. and I thank Dave, because quite a few of the images I've used in my posters are from his 90s comic collection, among others. So, my hat's off to you. Godspeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

"JIM LEE: Used to actually draw comics on a regular schedule."

Those were the days. I still like Jim Lee...I only wish he was doing something else, other than THE ADVENTURES OF THE GODDAMN BATMAN bi-monthly/bi-seasonal/bi-annual series.