Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tribute Week Begins!
















Sorry guys, this is going to be a long haul before I get back to real commentary, but hey, at least you'll get some nifty montages. I'm also going to try very hard to get some of your requests from last month put down before Christmas. However, we are still going to have fun. This week I'm going to talk about all the things I truly love about comics, and I could think of no better place to start then a tribute to the dear departed and much missed Mike Weiringo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss 'Ringo, too.

I remember that Flash picture. He drew it around the time when Flash:FMA #13 came out (you know, the 'poor Bart gets brutally beaten to death' issue) and wrote a blog telling everyone that he wasn't particularly happy about the treatment of the Impulse character or the direction of DC Comics as a whole.

Then a week later, he died.

I bet the people in charge got bad tastes in their mouths after that news broke out...and they deserve it.