Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Typical Week in the Life of....The Sentry

Monday: Avengers Meeting. Spider-Woman is looking at me. Why is she looking at me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Music: Evanescence

Tuesday: Press Conference. Throw someone into the sun. Music: Good Charlotte


Wednesday: Tear something in half. Cry because I, like, feel wrong about stuff all the time. Music: Simple Plan

Thursday: Therapy session. Music: Death Cab for Cutie




Friday: WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME? Music: Fallout Boy


Saturday: The Void is here. He does stuff. It's sad but it happens because I'm really such a good hero to everyone. Music: Dashboard Confessional
Sunday: Try to undo what the Void did, knowing that it's my fault and that I'm a bad person. Curl up into fetal position. Music: My Chemical Romance








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God yes!
Keep it up man, good stuff.

How about the Red Hulk next?

MrCynical said...

Oh, god. THAT.

I don't know. It' s a Jeph Loeb idea, which means that it's so dumb that I think liking it qualifes you for a Darwin Award...can we just leave it at that?

Johann said...

Hmm, maybe I should buy a couple of Deathcab for Cutie CDs. The Landmark Department Store has a quite a few in their record bar. Bit surprising, since I haven't seen any at stand-alone record shops here.

Anonymous said...

I said it before and I'll say it again: I don't care what the idiots at Marvel try to do to make us like him...to me, he will always be nothing more than an APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!