Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Year in Review

And it's all good news people!

OK, first up.

BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE

Well, duh.....




What do you mean it's not an actual movie?

Fine. Too bad - I still think it was the best superhero movie of the year and I dare anyone to tell me otherwise.


BEST SUPERHERO STORY


Again, No contest







What? You thought it was gonna be something from the comics? You don't come by often, do you?

OK, fine, fine.

BEST COMIC OF 2009

ATOMIC ROBO

Photobucket


THE END.


And how about you? What worked for you this year?

1 comment:

Barrel Jumper said...

That Green Lantern "teaser" is cool...almost as good as the Grayson one from a few years back.

Best Superhero movie for me this year was WATCHMEN. Saw it three times at the show (1 IMAX) and then had to own in on DVD...and now BLU-RAY.

Best comic for the year...GREEN LANTERN (and BLACKEST NIGHT). Geoff Johns worked some serious magic because I used to always think Hal Jordan was a dull character...now it's the main reason I go to the LCS.

Ok, time to work on my own Top 10 Movies of 2010 for my blog.

Happy New Year!

Barrel