Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So...what to talk about?


I admit to having very little to talk about the last little while - with the cosmic branch of Marvel shutting down, the "Incredible Hercules Saga" about to wrap up, and the JMS-led Superman books continuing to bore me to tears, there isn't much to talk about.

Well, except for PS238, Atomic Robo, Farscape and Love and Capes. And maybe I'll do some stuff on them.
Your input would be appreciated. And until then, I'll probably be throwing up a short posts on various topics.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Tom said...

I love the first three, don't know a thing about Love and Capes. But all of them sound like excellent subjects to address.

I heard JMS will be leaving the Supes and WW titles so maybe you could also address where he went wrong? What should he have done instead?